RE: [linux-audio-user] my live CD dilemma

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] my live CD dilemma
From: Matthew Allen (matthew_AT_lith.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 19:09:00 EEST

A/V
> chipset (a NeoMagic NM256 piece o' crap) and stall there.

        Jaromil, Dynebolic's author is very active in the Dynebolic
list, and somehow manages to answer just about every question that comes
up. In fact he is preparing the 4th release of Dyenbolic (1.3). If you
post your problems to list I am very confident he will answer.

http://dynebolic.org/

.matt

Scanned on 27 Apr 2004 16:07:15
Scanning by http://erado.com