[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT and recording question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010LT and recording question
From: H. T. Hind (hirh_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 21:01:47 EEST

Hello,

I'm using a Delta 1010 LT card to record from radio tuners.
How does one record from all 10 inputs ? I see 8 Analog inputs and
two digital.

How can I use the two digital ports to record ? Do I need special
adapters ? When I plugged the line-out from a audio-source to
the S/0 port, I didn't see anything in envy24control .

I'm using JACK and ecasound to record the individual channels to
individual files.

As the Delta 1010 seems capable of stereo recording , is it
possible to record 20 line-ins in a mono mode ? If so, how do I
split it ? I bought a couple of adapters from Radio Shack such
that I can connect 2 cables to the analog-in of the delta-1010 ?
Is it possible to then route the invididual channels to
individual files ?

hth