[linux-audio-user] Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro
From: daniel.vincent_AT_blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 01:18:36 EEST

Today's question... :-)

Has anyone got a Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro running under Linux, including the external box with the input connectors?

So far I have the main card working, i.e. I can play audio, but I can't record anything, or use any of the functions of the external box.

help!

cheers

daniel

www.onionjack.com