Re: [linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins
From: jdd (listes-mail_AT_euro-formation.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 00:10:01 EEST

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry, but a very non-linux question.
>
> I wonder if anyone here can say anyting about how the Windows version
> of Audacity works? Is it stable? Does the VST enabler work? Is it
> stable? Does it only provide for audio suite/non-realtime operation on
> Audacity Audio, or does it allow Audacity to become a VSti platform of
> any type?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mark

I'm not sure of what you mean about "VST station", but I do multitrack
(sequencial) recording with audacity windows (my game theater card is
not so well recognised by linux, alas)

when recording the second track, there is a small (1/100s?) delay
between the first track and the new recorded one, but this is easily
corrected manually by shifting the second one.

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net