Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 23:44:34 EEST

Hi,

After installing from src, I noticed the messages
"using path '/usr/local/src/rezound-0.9.0beta/share'
for share data directory". I did 'chown' on that.
Afterwards, Rezound failed to start the gui but that
could be attributable to having existing
processes--'killall rezound'. With no existing
processes and the chown, it asked which
alsa_pcm:playback port I wanted twice and then the gui
started. According to the documenation, it should ask
twice. When the gui fails, it only asks once.

Maybe there's something to my madness. I don't know
but I'm happy to see it running.

ron