Re: [linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins
From: jdd (listes-mail_AT_euro-formation.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 21:37:54 EEST

Mark Knecht wrote:

>. Looking at audacity-help (or the first 5-6 pages of the
> archives) the response rate is pretty miserable:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=828

did you look at the subjects and answers? I just did and notice that
most of the posts are spam (and this is very annoying) but most of the
true question have a correct answer.

audacity is a very straightforward product, with a very good help file
and need very few questions. (it was not so two years ago :-()

I use it dayly on Linux or Windows - the very last version has an
impressive list of filters.

I just said to a fellow "alas audacity lacks such feature", look at the
screeen and discover it was in (added lately, probably) :-)

jdd