[linux-audio-user] VXpocket 440

Subject: [linux-audio-user] VXpocket 440
From: Wade Winright (wade_AT_northwestvision.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 08:47:55 EEST

Hello all,
I have finally made the choice in a card for my laptop, and got a VXPocket
440.
Does anyone have any advice on using this card?

The literature and specs from evrywhere I look says that it can use all 4
inputs, but when I fire up a mixer, I only see 2. Is this the case, of can
that be modified?

Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Wade