Building on mandrake, was Re: [linux-audio-user] VSTserver on MDK 10.0

Subject: Building on mandrake, was Re: [linux-audio-user] VSTserver on MDK 10.0
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 13:12:51 EEST

Saturday 08 May 2004 10.37 skrev James Stone:
> <snip>
>
> > > And this was with the wine version in vstserver-0.3.0-wine.tar.bz2 ?
> > >
> > > Builds fine on my Debian box, but then I remember vaguely now that when
> > > I was running Mandrake, building by hand did not work very well.
> >
> > Except for small stuff, NOTHING ever builds properly for me on MDK.

I am a long time mandrake user. Funnily I seldom have such problems... and I
tend to build a lot of stuff... It does happen but I find problems to be few
and far between...
Possibly debian is even better in this department but I do think Mandrake is
one of the distros at the top of the class.
That is my experience atleast.

/Robert