[linux-audio-user] rather OT: transporting monitors?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] rather OT: transporting monitors?
From: miriam clinton (iriXx) ("miriam)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 21:16:55 EEST

hi all,

rather OT, but i thought the best place to ask.

heading out on a plane flight back to the UK, and need a means of
transporting a computer monitor, preferably without paying for shipping
as we have plenty of baggage weight available. we're planning to pack it
inside its cardboard box with loads of bubble wrapping and lots of
'Fragile: handle as eggs' stickers on the side.

does anyone have any experience of doing this, and have any sugestions
on the best way to go about it?

thanx muchly,

mC~

--
"Do not engage me in irrelevant conversation"
-- Seven of Nine, Star Trek: Voyager

www.iriXx.org www.copyleftmedia.org.uk