Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: to the guy with Gentoo and random reboots

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: to the guy with Gentoo and random reboots
From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 00:57:59 EEST

that'd be me - I ran memtest for quite some time and didn't get any kind
of - anything. I don't know what to look for I guess, but I was thinking
I'd see some errors in the error column - yes? but no

but I have to say, I don't think I've had any random reboots since I
switched to a 2.6 kernel....hmmm

I hadn't thought of the bios settings, maybe I'll look at those and see what
I see...

thanks :)