Re: [linux-audio-user] A most bizarre problem.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A most bizarre problem.
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 05:40:22 EEST

I'm sure you've tried it already, but just for the record: I've
noticed with one of those sound cards that the slider (on alsamixer)
labeled 'Capture' causes to feed the output back in. It should be
record-disabled (I'm not sure, but IIRC just bringing the slider all
the way down doesn't do the trick) while it is record-enabled by
default(?). I think.

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta