Re: [linux-audio-user] Quick question about envy24control and the Delta 66 soundcard.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Quick question about envy24control and the Delta 66 soundcard.
From: Ross Vandegrift (ross_AT_willow.seitz.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 17:58:59 EEST

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 07:10:25AM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Just wondering whether it is possible to change the inputs and outs to
> either -10, consumer, or +4 in envy24 control, like you can with the
> Windows delta control panel?

in envy24control, you want to modify the Analog Volume tab. Instead of
being a switch that chooses between -10 and +4, envy24control lets you
choose a whole range of settings.

There's a certain number on the sliders (which range from 0-127) that
corresponds to each setting, but I forget what they are. I just use
them as volume sliders.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross_AT_willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon. He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon. Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.