[linux-audio-user] S/PDIF input on M-Audio Dio2448

Subject: [linux-audio-user] S/PDIF input on M-Audio Dio2448
From: Anahata (anahata_AT_treewind.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 23:45:09 EEST

Believe it or not, I've only just (bothered to) get ALSA working on my
system (Debian Sarge snapshot a couple of months old)

I have a M-Audio DiO 2448, and the primary reason for choosing it was
for S/PDIF digital input. That worked with the OSS drivers (paid for...)
- now how do I control the S/PDIF input with ALSA?

The driver module is snd-cmipci.

--
Anahata
anahata_AT_treewind.co.uk -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk