[linux-audio-user] Multiple Delta 66's

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multiple Delta 66's
From: Joel White (cv223_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 04:02:30 EEST

I'm considering getting a Delta 44 or 66 card. The following in the
"Features & Specifications" section of the online Delta 66 manual caught
my eye:

"Hardware sample-accurate sync will alow linking of multiple Delta units
(expected November 1999)."

Has anyone actually done this successfully? I didn't see anything about
this on the ALSA website or mailing list archives. I also didn't find
anything like this in the Delta 44 manual, so am guessing it is only
possible with the 66 (?).

I thought it would be a reasonable progression to start with one 66, and
if things sound good and we want to "move up," we could get another,
rather than jumping straight to a 1010.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Joel