Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour, Jack, and 2.6 kernels

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Ardour, Jack, and 2.6 kernels
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 23:05:28 EEST

Reiserfs helps. If I'm doing serious recording I run blackbox or
fluxbox and kill anything that might give me problems. These can
include:

killall --quiet --wait --signal KILL autorun
killall --quiet --wait --signal KILL artsd
service amd stop
service portmap stop
service nfs stop
service network stop