[linux-audio-user] No MIDI output from Groove Agent under vsti

Subject: [linux-audio-user] No MIDI output from Groove Agent under vsti
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 23:52:44 EEST

Hi,
    I wonder if this is just my setup. So far I cannot get QJC to show
my MIDI output from Groove Agent. Is this not supported? (That would be
sad...)

    Are others able to get any MIDI output?

    MIDI input seems to be working fine.

    Also no audio from this one yet. The VSTi seems to run perfectly,
but I don't get any sound yet.

Thanks,
Mark