[linux-audio-user] Making the plunge...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Making the plunge...
From: Them (idragosani_AT_chapelperilous.net)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 23:31:37 EEST

Hi, I'm new here, a longtime Linux user but new to high-end Linux audio.

I am making the plunge to migrate my home studio completely to Linux. I
have a couple of VST plugins that I've been using with Cakewalk --
notably the M-Tron Mellotron softsynth that I will be sad over if I have
to leave it behind. Is there any way yet to use adapt VST plugins to
Linux audio software? Via Wine, maybe?

-- Brett