[linux-audio-user] OpenJay website hacked/defaced.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] OpenJay website hacked/defaced.
From: Stephen Hassard (steve_AT_hassard.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 22:24:28 EEST

Hi all,

I was just wandering around some of my old bookmarks and noticed the the
OpenJay website has been defaced, probably through an old PHPNuke
security hole.

http://www.openjay.org/

I can't find an email address to notify on the page anymore, so I'm
posting here so that someone might fix/take down the server ..

Thanks,
Steve