[linux-audio-user] off topic - web developement mailing lists similar to this one?

From: Aaron Trumm (aaron_AT_nquit.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 13:43:30 EEST

Hello y'all - this is WAY off topic but I am not connected to any web
developement lists - does anyone know of some, where people are great like
here and can help with web devel questions?

thanks in advance!

ps:
what my question is is this: I want to have a script that will rotate
between different content pages, so say user 1 hits the site, they see "blah
blah1" and user 2 hits the site they see "blah blah2" and so on...