Re: [linux-audio-user] libfst: was: Steinberg The Grand

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] libfst: was: Steinberg The Grand
From: torbenh_AT_gmx.de
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 21:52:01 EEST

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:20:03PM +0200, Werner Schweer wrote:
> On Thursday 03 June 2004 19:33, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > torbenh_AT_gmx.de wrote:
>
> my changed libwinelib.c looks like this:
>
> int
> SharedWineInit (void (*sighandler)(int,siginfo_t*,void*))
> {
> unsigned char Error[2024]="";
> char *WineArguments[] = {"sharedapp", LIBPATH "/libfst.so", NULL};
> void* stackbase;
> size_t stacksize;
> void *ntdll;
> void *ntso;
> char ntdllpath[PATH_MAX+1];
> char* dlerr;
> char* env[] = { NULL };
>
> sharedwine_signal_handler = sighandler;
>
> if (setjmp (jump) == 0) {
> wine_init (2, WineArguments, env, Error, sizeof (Error));

which wine version are you using ?
i really dont know where this env parameter comes from.
we have copied some code out of wine and libfst uses this.
(its the threading code from wine)

if this code is expected to behave differently than it does
your pretty much doomed.

please get your wine from www.winehq.org

debugging fst code is a really complicated task....

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language