[linux-audio-user] Synchronization part 2 - MIDI

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Synchronization part 2 - MIDI
From: Florin Andrei (florin_AT_andrei.myip.org)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 08:23:40 EEST

Ok, DAW/sequencer sync has been discussed.

But how about sequencer/sequencer?

Case in point:
I'd like to use Rosegarden or Muse as a sequencer for the solo parts, or
for anything that has long sequences that do not repeat too much.
But i'd like to use Seq24 for the small repetitive loops, because it's
such an ideal tool for that.

How do i ensure that the sequencers stay in sync? I mean, both in terms
of beats / minute and in terms of synchronized operation
(start/stop/record).

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/