Re: [linux-audio-user] Synchronization

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Synchronization
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 10:48:43 EEST

On Thursday 03 Jun 2004 9:29 pm, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Ardour is not a good transport "slave" yet.

I admit I found it rather perplexing that the transport started
rolling but nothing was recorded. I spent ages trying to work out
what I'd misconnected -- took me quite a while to realise that it was
just because I'd started the transport from a different application.

I imagine this is unlikely to be fixed before 1.0?

Chris