Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio CD track marks

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio CD track marks
From: Thomas Charbonnel (thomas_AT_undata.org)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 11:46:07 EEST

> I have a long .wav file which I want to burn on CD. I want to set some
> marks so that one can jump to certain points in the file during
> playback. Something like a live recording with different pieces of
> music. I do not want these 'track marks' to be audible (no pause between
> the numbers).
>
> How do I do this?
>
> Robert Epprecht

Hi Robert,

Rezound (http://rezound.sf.net) lets you do this (position track markers
and burn a cd from the app using cdrdao as backend, selecting gap times
etc...). One of the drawbacks is that rezound in not particularly
optimized to deal with large files, and the process of loading the file
can be a little long.

Thomas