Re: [linux-audio-user] deferred freedb.org lookup

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] deferred freedb.org lookup
From: Tim Orford (tim_AT_orford.org)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 18:03:27 EEST

i recomend Easytag also.

but just in case anyone is interested, i enclose a php
script which will rename an album from a freedb html
page. I'm willing to improve it if anyone is interested.

if you are into commandline utils, i also recomend
"rip" as a ripper (cdparanoia wrapper). I dont like the
defaults, but as its perl, you can customise it EXACTLY
as you want.

regards

--
Tim Orford