Re: [linux-audio-user] maudio quattro...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] maudio quattro...
From: Sampo Savolainen (v2_AT_iki.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 19:25:03 EEST

Hi!

If the hard drive and the Quattro are on the same bus (usb controller),
I don't think there is any chance of getting that working. But, your
computer probably has more than one usb bus. If the devices are
connected to different busses, then it should work fine if the driver
isn't crap. I haven't tried this, so I cannot confirm this though.

At least on my motherboard, the usb plugs for the front panel are
connected to one bus, and the ones in the back are connected to another
one.

 Sampo