[linux-audio-user] Re: Got Jack Working

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Got Jack Working
From: Alastair Couper (kalepa_AT_shaka.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 21:10:56 EEST

I get about 17ms latency using W2K/Cakewalk. I can get about the same
using jack/ardour running as root, but a little shakey yet. There is a
thread on gmane.comp.audio.jackit on comparisons of kernels and ways to
decrease latency using some tweaks mentioned there.

As for fancy midi tools, we might have to wait a while yet....