Re: [linux-audio-user] Jammin as a ladspa plugin?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Jammin as a ladspa plugin?
From: Florian Schmidt (mista.tapas_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 02:09:33 EEST

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:51:36 +0100
Steve Harris <S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> > is it even possible?
>
> Not well. You might see a greatly simplified version without linear
> filters at some point. Its waaaay down my TODO list though.

Hi,

i wonder if it's possible to "wrap" jack clients into a ladspa plugin. Imagine a ladspa plugin that is also a jack client. I opens two ports in the jack graph [one writable one readable, or pairs for stereo, or even depending on the context of the ladspa plugin]. All audio that is put into the plugin is available on the readable ports and all audio written into the writable jack ports is available as output on the ladspa plugin..

Connect jammin or any other jack client and you have it "wrapped". Dunno if it's possible though..

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!