Re: [linux-audio-user] Somebody else said it first...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Somebody else said it first...
From: miriam clinton (iriXx) ("miriam)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 12:14:05 EEST

RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net wrote:

>On 19-Jun-2004 Rick Henry wrote:
>
>} Those of us that subscribe to this list already use some form of email.
>
> I'm discussing it because there was a message in my inbox that interested me
>and I felt like replying to.

yeah. thread drift rocks. and its part of creating music. if you cant
let your mind drift - programming wise, musically, artistically - if you
cant let your subconscious do its stuff, you'll end up going stale.

at least, thats my NSHO

mC~

--
Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go,
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

-- Eminem: from 8 Mile

www.iriXx.org www.copyleftmedia.org.uk