RE: [linux-audio-user] A nice PCI audio card for the PC?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] A nice PCI audio card for the PC?
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 03:23:21 EEST

There's this... {sorry 'bout the word wrap.} It has OSS support and there's a
couple posts on the alsa users list regarding partial support. Seeing as it
would make a great card for gamers and offices and for folk that want high
quality 7-1 surround at the same price as your average sound card... I'm
surprised it's not better supported.

 It does have an envy 24 chip in it which is pretty much supported
otherwise... It's probably a gamble unless you want to go with OSS.

 I'm sure someone else knows more about it...

http://www.midiman.com/index.php?do=products.main&ID=0ed0405324041d8025a955aa6ae
2db1c