[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 9, Issue 50

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 9, Issue 50
From: Mark Wilson (mrmoo1231_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 19:47:41 EEST

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:33:31 -0400
> From: Alastair Couper <kalepa_AT_shaka.com>
> Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Newbie question--
> what can I do with
> just a PC keyboard, my Linux box, and a SB 16 PCI
> card?
> To: linux-audio-user_AT_music.columbia.edu
>
> Try SpiralSynthModular. A softsynth with keyboard
> input included. Very
> stable app.

=== message truncated ===

Thanks for all the responses. I confess I was using
the earlier Rosegarden version, as Chris figured out.
I take it MIDI config. under rosegarden-4 is
different: must investigate further. Back to the
docs!
(I sincerely do try to RTFM, but I need FM's written
for FMorons. :-)
-MMW

=====

--
Seek professional help!  Ask a librarian.