Re: [linux-audio-user] Pros/Cons of the Delta 1010LT?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pros/Cons of the Delta 1010LT?
From: Greg Reddin (gtreddin_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 23:05:05 EEST

--- Jason MacDermott <jmacdermott_AT_rogers.com> wrote:
> However, since the Delta 1010LT is significantly cheaper, has lots
> of
> Ins/Outs (albeit RCAs) and SPIDIF connections, I am now considering
> this
> route. Can anyone give me any thoughts on it?

I have no real regrets with my 1010LT. I've been using it for about
2 years now - one on Linux. The only things I don't like about it
are the things that make it cheap -- unbalanced I/O and integrated
preamps. My complaints about those things are theoretical b/c I
haven't had any real problems with them. I'd just like to eventually
have a cleaner setup.

Greg