Re: [linux-audio-user] simple tool for generating accompaniment

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] simple tool for generating accompaniment
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 07:08:39 EEST

On 22-Jun-2004 RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net wrote:
} To an extent. Rosegarden's a pretty full-fledged sequencer... Denemo and
} Notedit are front ends that extend lilypond's functionality, Musictex comes

 Scratch that... noteedit's stand alone. {I could have sworn it required
lilypond}

 {I'll go back to beating my head against Eclipse now. :}}

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 21-Jun-2004
Time: 23:05:12

This message was sent by XFMail