Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: New TAP plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: New TAP plugins
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 14:56:46 EEST

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:07:31 +0300
David Baron <d_baron_AT_012.net.il> wrote:

> Downloaded and actually succeded in compiling them! (What--no configure script
> to block the compilation, just a valid makefile!).
>
> Not so much luck with the reverb-edit. Does not like my pkg-config (it IS
> recent enough!) and cannot fine a jack.pc file

Did you install Jack from source? Have you tried "locate jack.pc" and is the
file present?

If you can say yes to both then the problem is probably that you have not
set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable. See the pkg-config man
page.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
Linux, the UNIX defragmentation tool.