[linux-audio-user] List Archive and replying

From: Marv Smoak (smoak_AT_mis.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 20:26:15 EEST

Question about the archive and replying to a message. I'm
running rh8, Planetccrma vintage March, 03. KDE is my
friend; KMail, my mail program. I get the list emails and
have no problems replying to a message if it's in my lau
mailbox.

When I'm viewing a message in the archive, and click
on Reply, the message to which I'm replying is not
quoted in the compose-message screen. I'm sure I can
solve this by cut/paste manually. Is there a way to
setup the mail program to generate the quote of the
the replied-to message automatically as when the original
message is in my mailbox? Or is this a limitation of
the archive setup?

Yes; I'm lazy,
Marv