Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Sample Rates / Sample Sizes

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Sample Rates / Sample Sizes
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 01:14:54 EEST

} I have never heard the choice of dither make any 'noticible' difference
} in my recordings at normal high volume levels, but I suspect that good
} dither doesn't hurt normal volumes as much as bad dither might. That's
} just a guess though.
}
} cheers,
} Mark

 Try it with noise... You can completely change the sound of noise with very
slight adjustments. {ie... dither... reverb} Working with music is actually
sort of liberating by contrast. {You can actually move the sliders with a
mouse rather than typing in the numbers or nudging things with the arrow keys.}

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 24-Jun-2004
Time: 17:10:35

This message was sent by XFMail