Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010 Configuration

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Delta 1010 Configuration
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 06:24:38 EEST

Last Tuesday 29 June 2004 01:15, Joe Hartley was like:
> And here's the crux of the biscuit!

Normally I love mixed metaphors, but there's a limit!
The only sweet pastry type stuff I've come across that involves any kind of
crux was on Good Friday. !;-]

I feel another round of "Oh, you'll never get to heaven ..." coming on.

heh.

tim hall