Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT - Apostrophe]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT - Apostrophe]
From: Joe Hartley (jh_AT_brainiac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 15:29:58 EEST

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:14:33 -0500 (CDT)
RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net wrote:

> by the way:
>
> http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story?id=6217364&pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1

40 albums??? O...M...G...

I got to the point where I didn't need to buy any more FZ, because I
really didn't need yet another version of The Torture Never Stops, but
this sounds like something amazing.

I loved this bit: "Frank Zappa was a composer, and he had a bad habit,
which was writing music."

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh_AT_brainiac.com