RE: [linux-audio-user] The copy-protected (or broken?) recording

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] The copy-protected (or broken?) recording
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 06:15:50 EEST

There's a lot of them:

http://ukcdr.org/issues/cd/bad/

http://dmoz.org/Society/Issues/Intellectual_Property/Music_Freedom/Corrupted_Aud
io_CDs/

On 02-Jul-2004 Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
} Hello,
}
} lee wrote:
}
} > May I ask, what rare recording is on a label that participates in this
} > kind of copy protection?
}
} There were other similar questions.
}
} The answer is: the oratorio "Crucifixon" by Sir John Stainer. Performed
} by the BBC Singers, distributed by something called CHANDOS.
}
} I tried the P2P networks - it's not there. Nor am I going to put it
} there. After all I only need it as an example; I am planning to work on
} a translation and local performance of this same oratorio. (I have the
} score and it's public domain).
}
} Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net