Re: [linux-audio-user] moterhboard and sound card advise

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] moterhboard and sound card advise
From: Veronica Merryfield (veronica.merryfield_AT_tesco.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 11:56:35 EEST

It seems to me, then, that it would be worth recompiling and building the
kernel up with the intel compiler, assuming I get a pentium4 system, hence
you previous comment

--
Veronica Merryfield, somewhere in Cambridgeshire, UK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Baldridge" <linux-audio_AT_paypc.com> To: "A list for linux audio users" <linux-audio-user_AT_music.columbia.edu> Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 6:54 AM Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] moterhboard and sound card advise