Re: [linux-audio-user] yeah

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] yeah
From: Robert Jonsson (rj_AT_spamatica.se)
Date: Sun Jul 04 2004 - 14:02:30 EEST

söndagen den 4 juli 2004 02.47 skrev RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net:
> Anyone gotten this running under wine? {Asking this 'cause I've not used
> wine in years and I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time before I start
> wasting my time.}
>
> http://www.zynewave.com/guide/index.htm

I gave the demo a try but I'm unable to install it. The demo is in *.msi
format which it seems that Windows should recognize as a Microsoft Installer
file. I don't know how to coax wine into understanding that. The binaries for
the installer linked on the page didn't help.

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/