Re: [linux-audio-user] Soundcards & preamps [a bit OT]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Soundcards & preamps [a bit OT]
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 00:58:03 EEST

On 06-Jul-2004 Robert Jonsson wrote:
}
} For the moment the Terratec is probably not supported, it seems to be
} Firewire
} based and there's no support for firewire audio devices yet :-/. Firewire
} seems to be what is used in many new hardwares so I hope we can get support
} for the standard soon. (Though, this only means that the products which
} adhere to the standard will work, it seems several products do not use the
} standard)

http://www.linux1394.org/hcl.php?class_id=9

If it weren't going to cost you I'd suggest just trying it.

 {There's much to be said for standards}

Know anyone that's got one?

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 06-Jul-2004