[linux-audio-user] Jamin

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Jamin
From: David Baron (d_baron_AT_012.net.il)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 15:09:57 EEST

OK, I tried this (version from Debian Sid).

This app must be fed by something else. Would be much better if it could read
pcm files directly! So I set it to input from Xmms-biojack and output to
alsa. I then disconnected the "biojack" from alsa so as to only play through
Jamin. Jamin will kick out fairly often so takes a bit to get it ready to
play!

Non-real time: Slows down the play!
Real time: Plays highly distorted. Could not really try anything with this.

I am running on a PIII clocked to 575mhz with 512m RAM. Running Debian Sid,
2.6.7 kernel. I put in the realtime-lms to enable real time.

Am I missing anything or am I simply asking too much of this system.