Re: [linux-audio-user] Note typesetting for Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Note typesetting for Linux
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 18:34:19 EEST

I am a musician and not a programmer. And I'm fine with text input.
I agree that lilypond is not necessary suitable for writing down ideas
when you compose, but I'm not sure, anywyas... Once used to the
syntax it doesn't actually make much difference whether it looks like
music notation or just text... then again, perhaps I've been reading
too much Cage :)

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta