Re: [linux-audio-user] how good are soundfonts and where do I find them?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] how good are soundfonts and where do I find them?
From: Christian Schoenebeck (christian.schoenebeck_AT_epost.de)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 19:40:32 EEST

Es geschah am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 23:33 als Mark Knecht schrieb:
> files. There are still a few it really dies on but I cannot get the
> developers to pay attention to those yet.

What does that mean? :)

It's just a time issue. We have to finish the most important features for the
first release first and after that we will start with bug tracking and wipe
out all outstanding bugs and problems. I will have time again in two weeks,
so I hope we'll have a stable release canditate in about a month.

CU
Christian