[linux-audio-user] Re: Note typesetting for Linux

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Note typesetting for Linux
From: Matthew Barber (brbrofsvl_AT_aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 21:49:38 EEST

->Someone mentioned some big publishing companies here (in this thread)
but I doubt they actually use finale for final scores. Apparently
Score is still widely used in the music publishing business.<-

Absolutely. If someone were able to develop a program with the
sophistication and beauty of Score for Linux, I think I could safely
kiss Windows a big goodbye.