Re: [linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Finale for Linux
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 12:59:18 EEST

On 11-Jul-2004 Chris Pickett wrote:
} Hi Rick,
}
} Sorry for the delay responding. Since Thursday, have seen Ibrahim
} Ferrer, Dianne Reeves, Carol Welsman, Peter Cincotti, Oliver Jones, and
} Oscar Peterson at the Montreal Jazz Festival. CW was okay, the rest
} were amazing!

 I'm not really a fan of modern-day jazz {prefering noise, electronic bleeps,
concrete, spacey stuff {TD, Jarre, etc..}, experimental stuff, and rock {Maybe
a bit of classical} I really prefer *old* school jazz. I will not listen to
fusion.} Most of those people elude me.