Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 10, Issue 55

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 10, Issue 55
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 06:46:52 EEST

On 14-Jul-2004 Lee Revell wrote:

} Speaking of which, can someone from SuSe somment on whether they use a
} modified ReiserFS? The tests I have been running (see my recent posts
} to linux-kernel) showed some latency problems with reiserfs that I did
} not see with ext3. There was a latency-related thread on LKML in March
} where Takashi mentioned a few changes to reiserfs that would give
} excellent latency.

 Speaking of file systems... is anyone in here using XFS yet?
E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 14-Jul-2004
Time: 22:45:39

This message was sent by XFMail