[linux-audio-user] SCORE for UNIX/Linux ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SCORE for UNIX/Linux ?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 15:19:21 EEST

Greetings:

  Does anyone know whether Leland Smith's famous SCORE runs under Linux
? I'm not even sure how to go about acquiring SCORE, but it sounds
interesting enough for me to go looking for it. Anyone ?

  I understand that it can be run under DOS emulators for the Mac,
perhaps it can be run under DOSemu.

Best regards,

dp