Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Virtual Mixing Desk
From: Stanley Jaddoe (linux-audio-user_AT_terabytemusic.cjb.net)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 16:48:04 EEST

On Saturday 17 July 2004 15:20, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:

> I am not able to reconstruct the linebroken links, and I would like to see
> the pictures. Do you think you could tinyurl them? (http://www.tinyurl.com)

Sure;
my post on agnula's list: http://tinyurl.com/5hw55
my diagram on agnula's list: http://tinyurl.com/6e5y6
(if it doesn't work, there's a link to the diagram at the left at
http://tinyurl.com/5hw55 )
The Cubase mixer: http://tinyurl.com/4pelx

I thought the < > would prevent url line breaks... :-/

Stanley