Re: [linux-audio-user] Low latency with 2.6?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Low latency with 2.6?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 03:19:35 EEST

As Kjetil said, you need to check the LAD archive. They just went round
and round about this for a few days. Andrew did the LL patches for 2.4
but he thinks that preempt will handle everything for 2.6. Ingo says it
won't. Ingo's patch is at:
http://redhat.com/~mingo/voluntary-preempt/voluntary-preempt-2.6.7-bk20-H3

Jan